This website and all its content, including the texts, images, sounds, databases, codes and all other material are the property of the Consorci de les Drassanes Reials and Museu Marítim de Barcelona (CIF P5800029J, www.mmb.cat, listed on the Registre d’entitats locals de Catalunya, no. 980306009). All said material is covered by the intellectual property protection laws. The owners reserve the right to take appropriate legal action to redress any damage or loss caused by any action that violates the intellectual property rights of said contents. All access to this website shall be duly subject to the following conditions, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11th July, concerning information society and electronic commerce services:
· It is absolutely forbidden to distribute, copy, modify or send either the content or the codes of the pages without express prior written authorisation from the Consorci de les Drassanes Reials and Museu Marítim de Barcelona. Users may not use the information provided on this website for the purposes of sale or transfer, even without charge.
· Museu Marítim Drassanes Reials de Barcelona is a registered trademark. It is absolutely forbidden to use or reproduce said trademark in any way without prior written authorisation from the Consorci de les Drassanes Reials and Museu Marítim de Barcelona. Likewise, legal protection is also extended to the industrial property rights deriving from the services and products of the Consorci de les Drassanes Reials and Museu Marítim de Barcelona.
· The user duly agrees to use this service without carrying out any activities that might be considered illicit or illegal, which infringe the rights of the Consorci de les Drassanes Reials and Museu Marítim de Barcelona or of any third parties, or which could represent an infringement of current laws. The Consorci de les Drassanes Reials and Museu Marítim de Barcelona shall not be held responsible for the use by third parties of the information contained on the website, though all the requirements and warnings stipulated for certain documents and applications must be complied with.
· The Consorci de les Drassanes Reials and Museu Marítim de Barcelona shall comply strictly with current regulations on Personal Data Protection at all times, and will adopt all legally required measures to protect users’ personal data, and to ensure their privacy and confidentiality.
· All communications made by users of the website containing personal data shall be executed through a “safe environment” communication system, established with the aim of ensuring, as far as possible, the confidentiality of users’ information and privacy.
· All website users agree to give their express clear authorisation and, therefore, duly authorise the Consorci de les Drassanes Reials and Museu Marítim de Barcelona to include the data submitted through this medium to their automated files, and to use said information with the aim of managing the maintenance of the website, in accordance with the stipulations of Organic Law 15/1999, 13th December, concerning protection of personal data (LOPD).
· All website users that submit personal data to the Consorci de les Drassanes Reials and Museu Marítim de Barcelona are aware that they may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition with regard to said data, in accordance with the stipulations of the LOPD, by requesting same in a communication accompanied by a photocopy of their identity card (D.N.I.), and addressed to the Registre del Consorci de les Drassanes Reials i Museu Marítim de Barcelona, Av. Drassanes s/n, 08001 de Barcelona.
· In accordance with the stipulations of the LOPD, users of the website are hereby informed that the user’s browsing data will NOT be controlled by cookies.
· The Consorci de les Drassanes Reials and Museu Marítim de Barcelona shall adopt the necessary measures and mechanisms to ensure the security of all communications and transactions that take place via the website, in accordance with the state of the technology and in accord with the type of transactions and services that are made available to users.
· The Consorci de les Drassanes Reials and Museu Marítim de Barcelona does not guarantee that the website and server shall be virus-free, and will not accept responsibility for any possible damage or loss that might result from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operating function of this electronic system, resulting from causes external to the Consorci, or any delays or freezing in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiency or overloading of telephone lines or overloading of the Internet system or other electronic systems, as well as any damage that might be caused by third parties through unlawful interference beyond the Consorci’s control.
· The administrative information provided by this website does not represent a substitute for the legal publishing of laws, general regulations and events which must be formally published through official organs, and which shall be the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content.
· The Consorci de les Drassanes Reials and Museu Marítim de Barcelona shall not be held responsible for the information obtained through any links or which derives from sources external to this organisation.
· The Consorci de les Drassanes Reials and Museu Marítim de Barcelona does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the functioning of the website and its services. Whenever reasonably possible, prior warning will be given of any interruptions in the functioning of the website and its services.
· The Consorci de les Drassanes Reials and Museu Marítim de Barcelona reserves the right to unilaterally change, at any time and without prior warning, the presentation, configuration and content of the website, in addition to the various services and conditions that are required to use it.
· Use of this website implies full, unreserved acceptance of the terms and conditions contained in this legal notice.
· Any possible disputes relating to this website shall be governed exclusively by the laws of the Spanish State and the Autonomous Community of Catalonia, and to that end the courts of Barcelona shall be deemed the sole competent authorities. All users of the website, independently of the territorial jurisdiction from which this use takes place and access for same, shall duly agree to comply with and respect this clause, and to expressly renounce any other jurisdiction that might correspond to them.